WEB-BASED, ACCESSIBLE AND CUSTOMIZED SOFTWARE FOR YOUR LIBRARY
Mandarin Oasis allows access to library resources through any computer with an Internet connection. The simple interface is easy to learn, and the appearance and features can be tailored for each library. Optional modules and services offered by Mandarin allow libraries to customize their system to meet their individual needs. Oasis also supports Unicode, which allows librarians and users to catalog and search their collections in any language.
For single sites or large library systems, Oasis can help lower costs and save time with
one-point installation, maintenance and updates. For customers already using Mandarin M3, Oasis is a seamless upgrade.
- Add, copy, edit, and delete records
- Simple and advanced editors
- Print records or list of records
- Authority Control (optional)
- Textbook Module (optional)
- Equipment database includedli>
- Loan, return, renew, reserve, and booking
- View patron and item status
- Display patron and item pictures
- Process fines and issue refunds
- Send e-mail notifications for fines and overdues
- Conduct full or partial inventory
- Print reports or save for later use
- Create custom reports by selecting report type, date range, and details
- E-mail sent when report is ready; e-mail includes link to PDF report
- Includes Report Tool with over 900 reports and free custom reports
Newly released in version 2.9.1
*Unicode is a universal encoding standard that greatly simplifies the sharing of multilingual text. It allows you to search for records in any language, including Chinese, Hebrew, Arabic, and more.